"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, Beijing authorities are planning two more expressways to link to the airport.
- Since 1979, the Beijing authorities have sought to repair some of the damage.
- He said that without the annual review of China trade status, Beijing authorities might never have released him from jail.
- But the pressures on the Beijing authorities are strong.
- Beijing authorities ordered today that all city schools remain closed for an additional two weeks beyond the original reopening date of May 8.
- Although the Beijing authorities reviewed and approved his complaints, the local police found an excuse to arrest him, the book says.
- The paper is known for its investigative reporting, which often gets it into trouble with the Beijing authorities.
- When her cult status began to sweep the whole country, Beijing authorities acted.
- Beijing authorities had three years' lapse before they dealt with the problem.
- It would have been difficult for the Beijing authorities to devise a more comprehensive method of undermining their own support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.