"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The object of his books is to provide authority with a rational basis.
- It does provide authority for penalties if negotiations don't work.
- Yet they provide clear authority for immediate action required to carry out policies that have been agreed upon by the Government as a whole.
- For some, Politics has emerged as a new law, with political opinion providing authority and guidance.
- Some US legislation provided them limited authority which they repeatedly step over.
- Statutes providing authority for appropriations were enacted in 1972, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1980, 1986 and 1988.
- These inspections also provided authorities with information about the registration status of the groups being inspected.
- The coalition agreement makes a clear commitment to providing local authorities with real incentives to build new homes.
- Still, Iraqis are providing authorities with far more tips on insurgent activities than even a few months ago.
- If you are an agent acting on behalf of the club you need to provide authority for this using form 64-8.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.