"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the doctrinal authority of the pastoral council.
- Whatever the prominence assigned to her writings for doctrinal authority, Adventists are agreed that the Bible takes precedence as the final authority.
- Because there is no central doctrinal authority in Islam, religious experts do not even agree on what exactly to call the practice.
- With respect to the articles on the doctrinal authority of the Church, the hierarchy, discipline, sacraments, etc., no agreement was possible, and they were all passed over without result.
- In writing the book, McConkie relied heavily upon the scriptures and recognized doctrinal authorities.
- What complicates the debate is that Islam has no central doctrinal authority, no Vatican to issue an ultimate decree.
- It is totally improper to make a distinction between doctrinal and pastoral authority.
- Of the four Constitutions, only it and Lumen Gentium are called 'Dogmatic', indicating a more formal doctrinal authority.
- Amongst all of these thinkers, however, the Roman Catholic Church was despised as having abdicated its claim to doctrinal authority by introducing superstition into its practice.
- The highest doctrinal authority of the Church rests in the decisions of the ecumenical councils, which are headed by the pope.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.