"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then why haven't you presented it to the authorities?
- Each time, we were required to present our identification cards to the authorities.
- "We were attempting to gather evidence of those crimes to present to the authorities when the authorities arrived."
- "Would you by any chance also have any suggestions as to who should present our demands to the authorities here?"
- When stopped at such a roadblock, you must have all of the vehicle's documentation available to present to the authorities.
- The demonstration presents a major challenge to the Chinese authorities.
- To back up her story, she presented to the authorities a library card with his name and address on it.
- The phones presented a problem to the authorities, because surveillance equipment can detect calls only in a limited range.
- After this, he traveled to Madrid, under political pressure, and presented the island's status situation to the respective authorities.
- The presidency will also present to the Chinese authorities a list of individual cases on which it intends to express its serious concern.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.