"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mauritanian authorities apprehended the passengers of the abandoned vehicle before they were able to escape into Senegal.
- But Western diplomats privately admit that the authorities will never apprehend the accused, given the extensive security cloak Hizbollah places around senior officials.
- Rahamim helped the Swiss authorities apprehend the remaining attackers, but was himself arrested.
- Police and military authorities apprehended 100 of the participants on charges ranging from murder to arson and held them for trial.
- Even when authorities do seize narcotics or apprehend dealers, traffickers simply change their routes.
- Nicaraguan authorities later apprehended the murderers and found them to be members of the FMLN.
- Okah had tried to board a plane at Luanda airport bound for South Africa when authorities apprehended him.
- "The banner was cut down, but I did not see the authorities apprehend anyone."
- Caiaphas demands that Judas reveal the location of Jesus so that the authorities can apprehend him.
- Mauritanian authorities apprehended the passengers of the abandoned vehicle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.