"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Israel has been doing just that for the last decade, by handing over significant land and authority.
- Anyway, that's where we private workers come in with a big advantage over municipal authorities.
- "We're still fighting over authority," he told reporters on Saturday.
- American soldiers are handing over authority to the Iraqis here at an increasing rate.
- But he has no intention of handing over ultimate authority now that it is here.
- At that point in time the military administration had not yet handed over authority to the civil administration.
- This could be done by beating down, as in the assertion of dominance over local authorities.
- "For them, last year was a victory over authority."
- Issues arose over authority to control the upbringing of his heir-presumptive.
- State and ecclesiastical bureaucrats debated over authority of the missions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.