"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Yeltsin has been in various struggles with Kremlin authorities lately.
- For now, he says he is willing to cede Kremlin authority over the military, the railroads, a federal reserve bank, "maybe a few other things."
- "It was not so much because he was Jewish that the Kremlin authorities thought my husband was dangerous," she said.
- Kremlin authorities, including Anatoly Lukyanov, criticized the text of the union treaty, citing "how dangerous" the draft treaty could prove unless if were further amended.
- The Kremlin authorities proceeded with a second day of joint army-police street patrols elsewhere in the nation, with no incidents reported.
- The creation of a Russian branch in the party was forbidden for the last 65 years by Kremlin authorities concerned that it would be too dominant a force.
- Similar movements were reported in the Baltic republics, which first confronted Kremlin authority two years ago with independence demands.
- The Lithuanian Communist Party is under bitter attack by the Kremlin authorities for its attempt to organize itself as a Communist Party independent of Moscow.
- The open flouting of Kremlin authority and of Azerbaijan's jurisdiction generated rage in Azerbaijan.
- The Emergency Committee spared such eastern republics as Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, traditionally more obedient to Kremlin authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.