"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let's hope they've decided to surrender the ship to the authorities of the Program.
- The only way to get off this planet was to surrender to the authorities.
- In February 1983, she agreed to surrender to the authorities.
- He ended up surrendering 3,800 men to the local authorities.
- Several weeks later, she surrendered to the authorities in Minneapolis.
- After more than four hours of negotiation he surrendered to the local authorities.
- He returned to Belgium after the war and surrendered to the authorities.
- The last groups emerged from the forest and surrendered to the authorities in 1957.
- About 150 more were said to have surrendered to the Iranian authorities at the border.
- To avoid surrendering to authorities, she and her family disappeared.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.