"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was later captured and executed by the Spanish authorities.
- A police spokesman said the authorities had killed eight gunmen and captured 54 in the fighting.
- His attempt failed and he was captured by the authorities and brought to the hospital.
- He had been captured by the authorities in Dublin.
- It is therefore entirely possible that this man has been captured by the authorities themselves, as has happened in the past.
- Still fearing that he'll be captured by the authorities, he pays off the man to not mention their encounter.
- Last year, the authorities captured five of the most troublesome sea lions and prepared them for execution.
- The authorities have captured a man convicted in New York five years ago of drug trafficking, news reports said today.
- In 1940, the Soviet authorities captured and sentenced him to death, but reduced the sentence to 10-year imprisonment.
- In 1849, the French authorities captured an illegal slave ship and freed the captives on board.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.