"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that word is anathema in Turkey, where the authorities interpret it as an implicit call for separatism.
- The life-like character of much of this art is evident, but few if any authorities would interpret it today as representation for its own sake.
- It should be noted, however, that most other authorities interpret the Atrahasis flood as universal.
- They were frail, but the authorities do not interpret this as a mercy killing.
- Burmese authorities might interpret these actions as being provocative and may question and/or arrest you.
- "They can't take away from the zoning board the authority to interpret the town's zoning code."
- In many instances, no reason is given by the source in Jewish law, and various rabbinical authorities have interpreted the meaning of the words differently.
- Most other authorities interpret the Atrahasis flood as universal.
- So the courts were called on to decide whether the authorities had correctly interpreted their duties.
- People are unaware of their rights, companies do not know which rules they have to follow and public authorities interpret the directive differently from one another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.