"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He recalled reading once about the curious arrangement of Vatican authority following the death of a Pope.
- As a result he was summoned to Rome by the Vatican authorities for these allegations to be investigated.
- Many powerful Vatican authorities also detested the Americanist tendency.
- The response of the Vatican authorities to the monks' complaints was lukewarm.
- Vatican authorities also objected to this practice, although Zanotelli received permission from local Catholic bishops.
- There is no doubt, however, that the new document carries the full weight of Vatican authority.
- Vatican authorities named five bishops from five different countries, each one in charge of investigating the Legionaries in a particular part of the world.
- Furthermore, I think you should allow the Vatican authorities to carry out their work in peace.
- Stalin is said to have laughed away the question of Vatican authority in world affairs by asking how many divisions the Pope had.
- Many faithful hope for his canonization, which requires a miracle to be accepted by Vatican authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.