"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the president took no action during the two-year term of authority granted by the Act.
- Iraqi Council members have repeatedly said they should be granted more authority over the police force.
- Elimination of the board could grant the mayor additional authority.
- I've also granted you the full credit and authority of the Institute.
- The court rejected that argument, saying the federal law did not specifically grant such authority.
- But granting the office statutory authority could hurt more than help.
- The law also granted husbands more authority over their wives' property.
- From the beginning both women and men were granted equal authority to speak in meetings for worship.
- I'm not eager to see that kind of authority granted to us.
- The rules of the Senate, however, generally do not grant much authority to the presiding officer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.