"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of them were being met and led off by some local authority.
- Your local authority may also be able to provide further information or resources.
- Its only idea for schools is to put them back in the power of local authorities.
- Even the local authorities are making life difficult for them.
- She also went to the hospital and reported the matter to local authorities.
- At least that was the case when I worked for a local authority a few years back.
- For many local authorities the early 1980s were difficult years.
- Over the next few months, the service will be up and running in most local authorities.
- What should the relationship between the local authorities and the central body?
- The local authority and central Government were asked to provide it all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.