"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their assessment pulls away the thin democratic veil that the Kazakh authorities had tried to drape over the election.
- After Mr. Cohen's MTV appearance last fall the Kazakh authorities stripped his site of its original domain name, .
- The Kazakh authorities are investigating and we will stay in close touch with them.
- The Kazakh authorities believe the attack was undertaken by a member of an organised crime group.
- Rao said, "The credit has to be given to the Kazakh authorities.
- He told the Associated Press shortly after his arrest that Kazakh authorities had employed "the dirtiest, most deceitful means to discredit me" in the eyes of Western governments.
- The Kazakh authorities say 16 people died in rioting, but local trade unions have estimated as many as 60 were killed in the clashes.
- As you are aware, the Kazakh authorities have rejected claims that the judgment against Mr Zhovtis was politically motivated.
- Various signals emerged from discussions with the Kazakh authorities.
- In 2001, Kazakh authorities reported 1,320 cases of drug trafficking and seized 18 metric tons of narcotics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.