"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shanghai authorities offered monetary incentives to citizens who reported on Falun Gong adherents.
- On 11 January 2011, Shanghai authorities placed into effect a new set of regulations aimed at better official supervision of construction companies.
- Shanghai authorities detained eight individuals on 16 November, at least four of whom were accused of being unlicensed welders.
- Unfortunately, the Shanghai authorities were discerning an alternate narrative.
- One reason is that Shanghai authorities can clear downtown space quickly.
- On April 4, 2013, Shanghai authorities closed a live-poultry-trading zone and began slaughtering all birds.
- The Shanghai authorities announced that 65 people had surrendered there, and that some, having been persuaded of their errors, had later informed on others.
- Shanghai authorities have been trying without success to extend the 30.5 km maglev line.
- Because of these activities, the Shanghai authorities revoked his license to practice law.
- Like many acts of censorship in China, this move by Shanghai authorities appears to involve relatively trivial concerns of mid level officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.