"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The initial reaction was positive, but in October 1962, the PRC authorities dealing with the population criticized the petition.
- After his release, he was considered by the PRC authorities to be politically rehabilitated and he then rose to important positions.
- But in October 1962, the PRC authorities dealing with the population criticized the petition.
- It has been unclear as to the degree to which this law is or was ever taken seriously by PRC authorities.
- He returned to Taiwan after being deported by the PRC authorities in 1990.
- Magazeta experienced several bans by the PRC authorities up to a complete blocking in September 2007.
- The PRC authorities refuse to condemn the action.
- British officials in Shanghai were attacked in a separate incident, as the PRC authorities attempted to close the office there.
- On June 3, PRC authorities in Hangzhou City announced public prosecution.
- As the system approached mainland China, PRC authorities began ordering fishing boats back to shore.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.