"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His lawyers have denied that the change of heart indicated a deal with the Singapore authorities.
- Singapore authorities conducted the first raid on 9 December 2001, arresting six people.
- Citibank told Singapore authorities that the confirmation was a fake, the complaint said.
- Singapore authorities are concerned the birds could spread illnesses from the carrion and waste they eat.
- He remains wanted by the Singapore authorities.
- Singapore authorities quarantined 305 Motorola workers last week when a single worker fell ill on the night shift in one of its factories.
- Singapore authorities have denied that the police abused Mr. Fay.
- Singapore authorities first encountered his name in 1987, when he was arrested at Heathrow Airport for possessing drugs.
- The Singapore authorities filed papers with a German court last week seeking his extradition and laying out the preliminary case against him.
- The DLM was banned by Singapore authorities in the late 1980s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.