"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1979, London local authorities started more than 9,000 new homes in the capital.
- The proposal was received by the London authorities with polite indifference.
- Others quickly followed, and by the end of the second week in February the London authorities capitulated.
- London authorities accounted for nearly half the English rent arrears and had eight of the ten worst collection records.
- The plans were supported by the Port of London Authority.
- Around 360 people are employed by the Port of London Authority.
- He was the council's representative on the Port of London Authority.
- London local authorities had delayed hearing petitioners' cases and put them to considerable inconvenience.
- In September, Cole was caught by London authorities and went missing.
- Tenants bought at discounts and sold on for a profit or let the houses to inner London authorities that needed to place homeless families.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.