"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The idea of an adolescent unmarried woman is a completely new idea in the Muslim world," she writes.
- Although it has become synonymous with eating disorders, anorexia is relatively rare, affecting less than 1 percent of adolescent women.
- "Ten years ago the literature was saying that it was only of a concern in adolescent women and older women."
- They are the most common breast tumor in adolescent women.
- The annual number of births per 1,000 adolescent women aged 15 to 19 has declined from 49.9 in 1990 to 17.9 in 2007.
- The condition largely affects young adolescent women, with between 15 and 19 years old making up 40% of all cases.
- They said the company had not shown that it could be used safely by "young adolescent women" without a doctor's supervision.
- It may be the first time that an adolescent woman is alone with an older man.
- Adolescent men report lower levels of religious participation or association with a particular faith than adolescent women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.