"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book talks about the professional lives of women authors, their publishers, and their profits.
- Quietly, women authors have been introducing to the amateur mystery female sleuths who do more between adventures than get their nails wrapped.
- Sunday, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., an open house with ten women authors.
- Having seen some good films by female directors, and read some great books by women authors, I'm convinced woman can be excellent artists.
- It doesn't mean for a second that there isn't other genre of women authors or subjects.
- Ichiyo's piece also is a major contribution in regards to women authors of the era.
- In Japan, women authors who write about feminist themes and offbeat characters are also in demand.
- And why are there no major women authors present except Simone de Beauvoir?
- To be honest I'd have to look through my shelves to remind myself of the women authors that I have enjoyed reading.
- Being inspired by the novels of black women authors led to her decision to work at dramatic films.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.