"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But we were free to come here to see you," a woman reporter said.
- That, and taking a position with the Chronicle as its first woman reporter.
- A woman reporter was standing in the street, her back to the house, facing the camera.
- She was one of the first women reporters employed by the paper.
- How could a woman reporter cover a Presidential address if she couldn't be where it was given?
- A crowd started to gather as the man continued to talk to a woman reporter.
- "Tell us what's going on," a woman reporter called out.
- He swore that this approach had worked for him in the past with women reporters.
- I wonder if she'd mind a woman reporter being there?
- Greenwood was the first woman reporter on the Times payroll.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.