"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He resolved in future never to get drunk and fall asleep where a woman might spot him.
- Nemesis arrives 60 years later when a woman spots a piece of family furniture.
- As it happened, the same woman came and spotted him, as she had done years ago.
- A woman nearby spotted the man who had left the bomb package.
- Jack looked around, spotted a woman at a table who looked as though she'd been there since last weekend.
- The woman leading the group spots a stand of dead apple trees.
- The old woman stood for a moment and then spotted someone not unlike herself across the street.
- On my first day a woman spotted me trying to read a map and drove me into town.
- The woman glanced around and spotted an old railroad tie.
- Another woman had also spotted the wallet and asked, "Are you going to pick it up?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.