"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The fortunes of love," said the woman draped in bells.
- The woman had removed her thin silk cape and draped it on a chair.
- The security men began to push again, and three women draped in flowing black chadors made their way up to the car.
- A woman draped all in black wool opened the door a crack, then admitted him.
- One woman draped herself across a man's lap and pressed her painted mouth to his.
- The woman had draped a transparent red scarf cleverly over her hips.
- The young woman rolled toward him, still asleep, and draped one leg over his groin.
- At one point, a woman broke through the line and draped a red and white scarf over his back like a cape.
- The women draped their coats over the backs of the chairs before sitting down.
- As they work under the sun, the women drape old pieces of clothing on their heads for protection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.