"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How many women have donned the latest fashion trend only to meet with snickers that it looks outrageous or inappropriate on them?
- The women, in short camisoles, don black velvet gowns.
- In the kitchen an old woman brought food, but don Juan was so upset and afraid that he couldn't eat.
- So women did not don pants to assume power.
- Other women wear wedding rings even if unmarried or don baggy clothes to lessen the impact of their looks.
- Other women don them for special occasions - a wedding or a funeral, maybe.
- The woman had donned her own short mail tunic and helmet.
- So now that women have tightened up and donned curving suits, men are aping the same look.
- And there's a new twist, at least in Europe, where fashionable women are donning embroidered velvet evening coats during the day.
- And while some places hire women to don the beard, belly and boots, she refuses to hide her face or figure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.