"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man looked down, then inside toward the woman on the bed.
- He took one step toward the woman, whose eyes were open, looking at him.
- He got to the bottom and turned toward the woman.
- He half turned toward the woman to ask her if she had considered that.
- He turned away from the night, walked slowly toward the woman.
- The same could be said of the attitude toward women.
- Men's attitudes toward women have changed for the better in the last 20 years.
- It's important to see where these things, like male attitudes toward women in the 19th century, come from.
- She swung a hand toward the woman who had come in with her.
- I looked at him in surprise, then started turning back toward the woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.