"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It could just have been an off year for women journalists, of course.
- A woman journalist's coming of age in the 1960's and 70's.
- Each one wanted to know, "What is it like to be a woman journalist?"
- She was one of the first woman journalists in England.
- I have no doubt that women journalists are also under pressure in the written media.
- This was at a time when women journalists were extremely rare.
- The woman journalist bothered him, and he told her to lie down.
- She was the fourth woman journalist to be murdered in Mexico since the start of the year.
- The camera pulls back to reveal the head of what appears to be a woman journalist.
- Social columns or women's pages were the main outlet available to women journalists during the period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.