"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some men were against women having a work life outside of their children.
- She was 13 at the time, playing against women 16 and older.
- More often than not, they've got a thing against women.
- Violence against women must finally be brought out into the open and put to a stop.
- For a long time violence against women was looked on as something private.
- It wouldn't allow itself to be used against a woman.
- How common is sexual violence against women in your country?
- Violence against women has also become an issue in the budget.
- In this quality she paid special attention to violence against women and children.
- A primary focus of her work was violence against women and children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.