"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is the highest-ranking woman who didn't inherit at least part of her fortune.
- She is the highest-ranking woman in the labor federation's history.
- She was the highest-ranking woman in the federal government at the time.
- Beginning in 1988, she was named a research professor and an associate dean, becoming one of the highest-ranking women at the school.
- At the time, she was the highest-ranking woman in the administration.
- Pierson was already the agency's highest-ranking woman before being promoted to Director.
- She retired as the highest-ranking woman in the Air Force and was its first black female general.
- She is already one of the highest-ranking women in financial services.
- She is also the highest-ranking black woman in the department.
- Rachel was one of the highest-ranking women in the bureau at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.