"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1974-75, the Collective sponsored a nationwide playwriting contest for women playwrights.
- "There are lots of women playwrights coming through now," she said.
- "People seem reluctant to invest sums of money to put black women playwrights onstage," she said.
- Ms. Cleage, one of the best-known black women playwrights, with 13 plays to her name, said she has never felt the need for Broadway.
- Among his courses are drama, Shakespeare, contemporary women playwrights and Irish literature.
- We also talked about the crisis situation that women playwrights face in general.
- That might change if there are more women playwrights.
- Among the new productions we can identify a significant presence of women playwrights and directors.
- Linda Eisenstein is an author, composer, journalist and activist for the rights of women playwrights.
- Over three decades later, employment statistics for women playwrights and directors have improved, But women are still in a minority position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.