"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was the first black woman elected to the Board.
- In 1917, she became the first woman elected to the group's board.
- Since then, only 16 more women have been elected to the House.
- In 1994 for the first time two women were elected into government.
- She is the first woman elected president of the association.
- In 1970, 97 women were elected, about a third of the total.
- In 1968 she became the first black woman elected to Congress and served until 1982.
- She was also the first woman elected as the union's vice president in 1970.
- She is the first woman elected to the job in the 137-year history of the fair.
- Later, she became the first woman elected to the city council.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.