"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now the critics disagree on the name of first woman novelist.
- I once asked Barnes what she thought of a well-known woman novelist.
- The woman novelist should be a writer of "big" novels.
- She was one of the first women novelist in Kannada language.
- "There was a time when women writers were constantly at odds with society, but now being a woman novelist is valued," he said.
- Krupabai is the first Indian woman novelist to write in English.
- Another important fact is the number of women novelists who were successful in the 19th century, even though they often had to use a masculine pseudonym.
- For women novelists, therefore, industry had a complex fascination.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.