"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Brian looked at the youngish woman with the dark hair.
- It was of a youngish woman sitting quietly in the dark beside the bed in which her father lay dead.
- A woman, youngish woman by the sound of her, said she'd got to speak to me and I accepted the call.
- A youngish woman who'd been pushing her baby in a perambulator was dead.
- The owner was a youngish woman with a face so like a horse that it quite astonished the children.
- After a minute, Fizz heard a window open some distance above their heads and a youngish woman leaned out.
- She was a youngish woman of my own height, build, and colouring.
- A youngish woman came toward him from the gaggle of aides there.
- He rang the bell and it was answered by a youngish woman wearing a blue overall.
- She was a youngish woman, in her 40's, with honey-colored hair and bright blue eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.