"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His regime issued the Law in Norway (1687) which, following the Danish rules of that time, defined unmarried women as minor.
- It does so by defining women in general as sexual objects, available to any man who desires them".
- This example points to an underlying trend in the English language: to assume that male is the norm and to define women by reference to their sexuality.
- "The women's movement struggled against the idea of defining women solely in terms of their role in the family as mothers," she added.
- "It really is going to depend on how they define women."
- But there are many ways to define women as tough, that make them late 20th century Olympians and role models.
- This is another example of defining women by the men in their lives.
- Rather than defining men and women by physical characteristics, he urges a deeper look: "The self that hovers in between is neither man nor woman."
- When men want to look hard enough, there will always be a way to define women as everything but what they wish to be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.