"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A Gorean saying has it that only a fool would buy a woman clothed.
- A Lithuanian woman fed and clothed a friend and myself.
- With a start be looked up and saw a woman clothed all in white standing on the shaggy, grass-covered bank above him.
- To open them it needed that a woman should clothe herself with shame.
- Kossil, a heavy woman heavily clothed, had to squeeze through the narrow opening.
- Rupen Ademian and three short but husky-looking women clothed in the habits of nuns entered from another room.
- A woman "clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars" is in labor with a male child.
- In early October of 1859, Adele reported seeing a woman clothed in white and standing between two trees, a hemlock and a maple.
- She illumes me, Consumes me, The woman clothed with the sun- The one!
- He once predicted that women of the future would clothe themselves with aerosol gases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.