"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A woman, determined to locate her sister's killer, finds herself to be his new target.
- We talk to two women determined to record and preserve the nation's wonderful pictorial welcomes.
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and infants determined to be at nutritional risk because of serious medical problems.
- Last year's electoral rebuff left many women determined to fight for a mandatory benefit.
- If the light of a campfire came up, the young woman determined, she would set out, or would at least send the panther.
- Here she was, a single woman determined to live alone in a 15-room house.
- He had never met a woman so fiercely determined to prove herself in all things, in all ways.
- Helen Chernen is an ambitious woman, determined to once and for all become rich.
- The founders were five women determined to establish an organization that brought together all women.
- She is Russian and portrayed as a strict woman, determined to make her diner the best business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.