"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has been called "the first professional woman poet in England."
- She was one of the most admired women poets during the mid-1840s.
- At that point, she says, 'I had never read a whole book of poetry by a black woman poet.
- The database started out with information about 15 women poets, which will be expanded over time.
- Since the text speaks of women poets, the poem could have been written by a woman.
- How many women poets of the eighteenth century can most of us name?
- The gender bias is evident even in the criticism of women poets.
- "Not more than man nor less: the treatment of women poets in Landfall, 1947-1961."
- Atwood's daughter, on the other hand, and the women poets she imagines are doing something different with words.
- The texts of most of her books are works by contemporary American women poets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.