"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For one thing, what should a woman in such a situation wear?
- A man and a woman wearing black were standing on it.
- They do, however, take some getting used to - and not every woman can wear them.
- The big question is whether American women will wear these clothes in 1988.
- The weapons a woman wore were part of her body.
- When he was younger, all the women in his home wore black.
- The woman wore no weapons, but she didn't need any.
- Good Lord, does he think the women of these times wear such things about the house and on the street?
- Then she looked at the clothing the four women were wearing.
- In general, look at what other women are wearing and follow suit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.