"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was the first woman nominated for national office on a major party ticket.
- Ms. Feinstein became the first woman nominated by a major party for governor of the largest state.
- In 2005 she was among the 1,000 women nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- She has recently been one of a number of women nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Granholm was the first woman ever nominated by a major party to be Michigan governor.
- She was the first Hispanic woman nominated to a United States cabinet position.
- A group of six women nominated by the crowd were escorted into the king's apartment, where they told him of the crowd's privations.
- In 1984, Geraldine A. Ferraro became the first woman nominated for national office by a major party.
- She had accolades from around the world, and was the first woman nominated for the Nobel Prize in computer science.
- Mrs. Clinton would be the first woman nominated by a major party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.