"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Due to the significantly greater male population, women often had their choice of partner and arranged marriages were infrequent.
- While the woman was arranging the blue robe around her daughter's body, I checked my mother's splint.
- Two women can arrange these things so much better.
- But when a man and a woman have arranged to be together, the pillows' soft faces wait confidently for what is their due.
- Now the two women arrange meetings with town officials to voice their needs.
- The most beautiful woman in the world had just arranged to meet him instead of the football thud.
- He goes on to explain that women often arrange for delivery of products they do not even remember ordering.
- The women had arranged themselves on the north side of the circle and the men on the south.
- The women had arranged themselves as a human wall behind which other women waited.
- The single women arranged their hair into two tresses that become a tuft when they are married.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.