"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today he was brought to court in a police van with the windows painted white.
- The thundering sky and water-drizzled window painted his profile in shifting shadows of gray.
- In some units, soaring windows of stained, painted and/or obscure glass, painstakingly rendered by Miller, were installed.
- Asbestos was removed, but the building remained vacant, with some windows boarded up and paint peeling.
- The windows of the monastery are very ornately carved and painted.
- The bathroom was small and grimy, its tiny window painted shut.
- So is the schoolhouse, its door and windows still painted green.
- The intimate space, with a pressed-tin ceiling, long wooden bar and back window painted to look like the Texas flag, seats 50.
- TheHateful Snake bar was in a storefront with the windows painted dark green.
- The building was stone, painted a Colonial gray with a wrought-iron filigree on the glass door and the windows faced in white.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.