"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Undercook nodded, and drew back a little from the high gallery window.
- "Yeah, sure, and someday when I least expect it, I'll find myself in a gallery window."
- A brick was thrown through the gallery window, which led to it being featured on the cover of Time Out.
- In 1829 a gallery and a gallery window were added to the nave.
- On the south side of the nave are two buttresses between which is a round-headed gallery window.
- From a gallery window, she watched him ride away.
- She stepped close to the gallery windows, shouldering others aside.
- She had seen a couple of operations through the gallery windows but such an experience was akin to watching it on TV.
- A pulpit window, between the levels of the ground floor and gallery windows, would typically be in the center of the north wall.
- And then it is turned back the other way: through tiny holes in the aluminum disk, we can see the sky outside the gallery window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.