"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the waiter returned with my change, I sat watching her through the window.
- He turned away again and watched the dark through the window.
- I'd just watch the sneakers through the window and make sure nothing goes wrong.
- She went quickly down the stairs and watched through the small window in the door to make sure they left.
- She could see the night manager in his office, watching through the window, and that made her feel more secure.
- She watched the night sky through the window over the bed.
- I watched through the window as she carefully made her way around the house in front.
- At first I just watched through the window and jerked off.
- I watched them through the window, as they loaded the car.
- The early morning crowd that he had often watched through the window was there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.