"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sam took the other end of the loft, where he could watch out the loft window in case anyone came by water.
- Clearly, he must have climbed out the loft window and escaped.
- She shuffled toward a small loft window, stepping over a roommate here and a stranger there.
- We had a ladder set up right outside the loft window; it was supposed to be a clue.
- THE photograph is of massive loft windows peering into a vacant dance space.
- He could see lights in the loft windows.
- He stood to throw the rock; then suddenly something fell from the loft window overlooking the backyard.
- They leapt screaming from the loft window, falling upon the assassins like living rain.
- Before this could be accomplished, though, a lithe form popped its head through a small loft window, high above the alleyway.
- It came through the tree branches outside the loft window, and I turned over and kicked the sheet away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.