"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With ringing ears, father and daughter clutched floor planks as the tree swung over so far, Nelo glimpsed the ground through a gaping window.
- Still retreating across the deck of his battered scout station, he glimpsed through a window that the scenery outside had changed.
- In one of the novel's more shocking scenes, glimpsed through a window, incest occurs.
- This moment is very private and is rarely if ever seen by outsiders, not even glimpsed through a window.
- I'd once glimpsed one through a window at the university.
- Suddenly there is light - a worker's bare bulb glimpsed through a second-story window.
- Then one day Mark, ever searching, glimpsed some white rats through a window of an old commercial-style building.
- Some pillows had been bulked up so that any eye glimpsing the form through a window would have been deceived.
- The interior, glimpsed through a window, was in better shape.
- Think of how a paunchy man eating potato chips in his underwear can become glamorous if he's glimpsed from a distance, through a window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.