"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Karatek's house was dark, its windows covered to keep in the light from firepits or fixtures.
- With the window safely covered, I went back and closed the door and hit the light switch.
- The windows were very bright there and covered only with screens now, their storm shields up.
- The shops are closed and their windows covered with plywood.
- We had only a one-hour window to cover the local election issues.
- But the window at this end of the corridor was small and covered with grease and dirt; very little light made it through.
- The windows cover almost all of the upper wall space, filling the chapter house with light.
- The three windows cover 4 cells, which clearly would not be allowed windows.
- The windows stayed closed and covered, day and night.
- And that's why the power did come on for the time I needed to get the wings down and window cover up!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.