"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I reached one hand up to the window shade and pulled it straight down.
- I even tried the window shades, thinking that a paper might have been rolled up in one of them.
- The lights were on in the house, behind drawn window shades.
- I saw his face - first against a window shade; then with a door as background.
- He raised the window shades and stared out into the night.
- I stepped across the room and pulled up a corner of the window shade.
- The lights, she could see through the window shades, were on.
- He walked across the room and raised the window shade slightly.
- The window shade had not been touched so far as he could see.
- The room was black dark, with even the window shades drawn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.