"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There'd be time to find her own turret window.
- They let Vita peer out a turret window for a while, watching the cavorting flame figures on the moat.
- The turret windows had been wide and dangerously open to the long drop.
- She had pushed her own brother through the turret window, had watched him fall to his death.
- One of the magic gloves flew out a turret window and landed safely on the ground.
- Could it be the ghost of the woman whose lover had deceived her and who had thrown herself down from the turret windows?
- I was at the turret window watching for Maximilian to come.
- Only the small turret window be-hind him offered a way to the outside world, and that way was several stories straight down.
- But you couldn't just round the corner, for the tenth-floor catwalk stopped abruptly at a turret window.
- His last effort was a quick pull to the turret window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.