"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is a memorial window to him at Brading church.
- The Cathedral bears a memorial window dedicated to his memory.
- A memorial window to him was erected in 1886.
- In the porch is a memorial window of 2009 by Samantha Land.
- There is a memorial window to her in Ravenstonedale Church.
- In 1912, 12 opalescent memorial windows were installed on the ground floor.
- These and other memorial windows were saved and incorporated into this building.
- His parents placed a memorial window for him in Liddington Church.
- The decorators were done by January 10, but the memorial window had not yet arrived.
- There is a memorial window to him in Clawton parish church.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.