"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the time you go to cast a film, you're a prisoner of whoever happens to be the most famous person of the right age during that six-month window.
- And if you want to try to reach into the past or the future beyond that six-month window, it's very difficult.
- Indeed, those who don't enroll in a drug plan during the six-month open window are often rejected later.
- There's a six-month window before the turf-protectors and the forces of inertia in Washington will destroy their ability to succeed.
- New Jersey, for example, said it would take advantage of a six-month "window" before dropping any current recipients.
- "You've got a six-month window of opportunity to assist them in putting in place a system that reflects democratic processes in a free market economy," he added.
- "There's about a six-month window before turf battles and the inertia of Washington will sink this," she said.
- "During any six-month window, one could find cases where the Department of Justice had experienced setbacks, but overall, the department's record continues to be sensational."
- Mr. Freedman said another tough moment could come for Connecticut when the first six-month window expires.
- However, a minimum of two delivery months must be used to calculate the current price, even if the second contract is outside of the six-month window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.