"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My third-floor window looked down upon a small inner yard.
- It was then 6:15 and the third-floor windows along the front were dark, suggesting that everyone had already gone home for the day.
- And sometimes he'd want to search for the room with that dark third-floor window.
- In the street, he glanced up at the third-floor windows.
- "You were the shadow in the third-floor window, watching the gym from across the street."
- The house was dark except for a light in a third-floor window.
- We stood on the sidewalk and looked up at the third-floor windows.
- But now he realized that the third-floor windows had been wired for security.
- At the third-floor windows two women and four children leaned out.
- She saw a man enter through a third-floor window and ran for the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.